May 7, 2023

Feb 3, 2023 - 1 month

 It's been a whole month as of 11:15 tonight. I've lost about 9 lbs from my walking, exercising and the change in eating. I'm walking 3 to 6 miles a day now. I've taken down the shrine I had on her side of the bed but I still won't sleep under the covers. I lay on top of the bedspread with a blanket and I have no idea why. But I'm trying. I'm no less angry but I'm coping better with my anger. I'm going out of town for work next week and that will be hard too. Before, I would call her a few times a day while out of town, from the hotel, the restaurants, the airports, just to let her know I was ok and to make sure she was too. Damn it. I hate cancer! The statement in that image below, never have words been more true.



No comments:

Post a Comment