May 6, 2023

Dec 15, 2022 - update

 Friends, for the time being, I am going to politely ask that we not have any visitors until I let you know differently. Kristi needs to rest and sleep and visits prevent that to an extent. When she is awake, she is miserable, nauseous and just wants to go back to sleep. She has no energy at all. She cannot get out of bed on her own. She can't walk on her own. And even conversations with her are becoming more and more difficult. Unfortunately, we are getting very close to a non-responsive state for her. I hope this is not coming across as mean or selfish. I know her and I know what she needs right now and I'm providing that to her the best way I can. Thank you for understanding. Still text, call or msg me on here if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment